-
November 12th, 2003, 09:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know there are those who think that we are just a bunch of little kids. Stupid little kids with no oppinions or good ideas. To say that is just being arrogant. Just remember the older you become the more you forget. For those who don't know, Yes TwoDrinks is 16. The most of you assumed he is just a little kid. What we didn't mension is that twodrinks is already enroled at one of the top rank schools in the nation. For all those that think i'm a dumb little kid too here is my Iq test results, which none of you will believe, and just say i'm bullshittin.
Thank you for taking the Self Discovery IQ Test.
Your IQ Test score was: 158
Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 ? 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High Genius: 166 - 180
Highest Genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200
-
November 12th, 2003, 09:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey genuis!!
its mention....
not "mension"
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2003, 10:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
how about that! A bona fide genius in our midst....who'd a thunk it? Ok genius, share the website with the test so we can take it for ourselves...last time I took one I scored upper 130s which is pretty much NOT a dumbass. thanks
-
November 12th, 2003, 10:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Typo. I'm glad you went through my whole post looking for the one spot I accidentaly screwed up on. I could come right back at you because your post wasn't exactly perfect either. Instead I will not mention it, and see if you can figure it out yourself. I'll take it into consideration that it was a typo.
-
November 12th, 2003, 10:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ha ha... thats funny i messed up...
(laughing @ myself)
-
November 12th, 2003, 10:18 PM
#6
Inactive Member
oh and hey ESIAM? Nobody said STUPID little kids....just little kids. And you have been acting like one. I've said it before and will continue to say it - there is no reason to personally attack someone's character or lack thereof. UNLESS they have come at you first, that is. Then all bets are off. And what do you mean by what we're up against? Are you serious? You act like this is some kind of war or something. Grow up please, you are up against yourself. As far as 2drinks being enrolled already, good for him. That's great, but it doesn't give him the right to treat others like something he stepped in. Nor does it give you that right, for that matter. Only people that are victims of low self esteem throw insults around like you guys have been. what is your major malfunction?!!??
-
November 13th, 2003, 02:18 AM
#7
Inactive Member
My ex-boyfriend has an extremely high IQ. I think 186, yet he is totally dysfunctional. He's been sober and in a recovery home for over 2 years now, and I can guarantee the only way he'll get out of there is if his new girlfriend lets him move in with her. I'm telling you, he would have no clue how to live on his own. Poor thing!
It's funny he was always busy putting everyone down too....such an ugly trait.
He also spent all of his energy trying to take advantage of everyone, instead of using it to improve his lifestyle. I used to always play "Cheating at Solitaire" for him, and tell him to listen to the lyrics and wake up!
-
November 14th, 2003, 02:56 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I like fresh cut punks.. I've always gone out of my way to give kids at shows a fair shake. After all it's the youth that keep the scene alive. I think the reason most old school dismiss the kids is the fact that you don't have to overcome as much adversity as we have. I think that attitude also goes beyond just the punk culture. The fact is the generation before you had it harder then you have. It wasn't too long ago that there weren't hot topics in every mall, and the internet was at the point where if you met someone from the same state as you that was cool, let alone listened to the same music. I think that if you want to be treated as an equal, you should act like one. If you walk around like you know it all, and you still live under your mother's roof, you should know you're asking for it. People change alot as they age, and in 2 years chances are you won't even be "punk" anymore. A friend of mine that wanted a clash tattoo more then anything in the world when he was 16 didn't even flinch when I told him Joe Strummer died. No matter how hardcore you think you are, the convictions of a 16 year old are only superficial. Just think of who you were 2 years ago? What music did you listen to? Who were your "role models"? I'm not disrespecting any of the kids on this board, but if you feel singled out, it's your immaturity that gave you away.
-
November 14th, 2003, 04:14 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Let's see two years ago I listened to all the same bands and had exactly the same role models.
BANDS: social d,Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Toadies, Doves, Stone Roses, king crimson, counting crows (yes Erica, Recovering the Satellites kicked ass and now they suck), Foo Fighters, CG Trio, Crossfire, Gin Blossoms, Dishwalla, Everclear, etc.
Role Models: Franklin Roosevelt, Bill Clinton, Martin Luther King, my hardworking dad, ESIAM, Alexander Hamilton, Robert Piasecki, Chuck Stanfield.
I never claimed to be a punk rocker, real punk died after the New York scene went away (Television, Patty Smith, Brian Eno influence)
Stop using the age card, I was raised not to put up with the shit that adults dish onto kids. Find something serious that I have said and tell me I am wrong about it, please. Instead of you are just a stupid sixteen year old. When you are older I will be paying FICA for your social security so you'd better start treating people my age with the respect we deserve.
-
November 14th, 2003, 04:21 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I honestly don't see whats wrong with a 16 or 17 year changing their mind. Its when you are old, stubborn, and set in your ways that you have a problem. Everyone on this board needs to be more open-minded, except for a few people(you know who you are). I don't even see what the point of this board is. A message board is a place for the exchange of ideas and opinions. Why even argue anymore? No matter how many times you loose an argument, you'll just go back to cheap shots, which is pretty childish( I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] irony).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks